Tuesday, March 22, 2011

JRS or Bust: 3 Days!



Awesome photo I found on Alan Mercer's Profile, best John Schneider pictures I have seen to date.
One of my favorite K.D. Lang songs is Three Days.  Well, I have 3 days that I hate to be alive. Today, Tomorrow and the Next Day, lol. This is killing me! I have been in a state of mental shock.  I have busied myself with purchasing the necessary pens for autographing special items that I created, but the truth of the matter is: After 31 years I am finally going to meet John Schneider!
One thing is certain, as I have been viewing my John Schneider media in preparation for the MegaCon is that (I have loaded my MP3 player with all things John Schneider musical - Yeehaa!) Sorrell Booke and James Best both should have at least been nominated for an Emmy for Outstanding Comedic Performance on the Dukes of Hazzard. Mr. Booke was nominated for an Emmy for Outstanding Performance in a Supporting Role by an Actor for: "Dr. Kildare" (1961). (NBC).  For episode "What's God to Julius?". However, these two actors were consistently hilarious as their namesakes Boss Hogg and Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane. Yes, they had some hilarious lines, but it was their skill as actors that never wavered show after show.
We all know my feelings about John Schneider and the Emmy's, if not: http://t.co/43rrHHp. I am a life-long fan, but I have enjoyed watching John grow more skillful as an actor and can't wait to see his work on the upcoming film Doonby.  I'm hoping he will finally have a use for the paste wax.

See y'all at MegaCon - Yeehaa!

No comments: