Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Car Wars: Cast Correction

Okay...I admit it, I prefer Bo Duke & Luke Skywalker to Luke Duke & Han Solo. Because of this preference I made a casting error that I have finally come to terms with.  Being honest with myself Luke Duke must be Luke Skywalker and Bo Duke must be Han Solo. Why, you ask? Well, Luke Skywalker is the smarter of the two and Han Solo is a darn good pilot.  Bo Duke is the better driver and Luke Duke is the 'smart' one. So now that I have recast, I can start creating my parody! My New Years Resolution is to write a publish a new script each month this year.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always preferred Luke Duke by a long shot. He was much smarter,better at stunts, and a better figher. Han Solo was way cooler than Luke Skywalker in my opinion.