Tuesday, March 15, 2011

JRS or Bust: 10 days!

Awesome photo I found on Alan Mercer's Profile, best John Schneider pictures and article I have seen to date.

10 days...
I opened up my blog to check my JRS or Bust countdown and see that there are only 10 days left. We are about to reach single digits! My mind just did a complete, system-wide memory dump.  Deep breath, breathe. Good news though… I just checked the programming schedule for MegaCon 2011 in Orlando and John Schneider is doing a panel, “Superman’s Father” on Sunday, March 27, 2011 @ 11:20 am – 12:10 pm. If you are in the area, you will not want to miss this.  I have found snippets of panel/Q&A sessions of John answering fan questions and they are always entertaining and fun.  
You have no idea how happy I am that they are doing a panel discussion. One, it would be a huge oversight not to give Smallville, Dukes of Hazzard or John Schneider fans an opportunity to have a sit-down chat with such an amiable and charming star. Second, and admittedly more importantly for me, I know that I am going to turn into a 9-year-old, little girl and go completely speechless and freak out when I see John Schneider in the flesh for the first time. (I mean, come on, I have waited over 32 years for this). This way in the panel crowd I can be a total dufus without embarrassing myself.  Bless you Mega Con 2011 Orlando! Once I let all my Fangirl hysteria out, I’m sure I will be able to compose myself for a one-on-one meeting so that I can get an autograph. My backup plan if I chicken out is to have my husband do it. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
They will also have Froggy’s Photos available with John Schneider. I think Tom Wompat is wonderful and I love him on the Dukes of Hazzard, but in my version of the Dukes my husband is the brunette and I have waited a long time to get a picture for my desk of my Duke Boys, lol.
Hope to see y’all there - Yeehaa!


No comments: