Friday, March 18, 2011

JRS or Bust: 7 Days...



Awesome photo I found on Alan Mercer's Profile, best John Schneider pictures to date.

Day 7

One week...
My work day yesterday was horrible, but it gave me the perfect opportunity for me to watch ‘The Fugitive’ episode of the Dukes of Hazzard so that I can sing ‘Take This Job and Shove It’ with Johnny Paycheck.  Seriously, John Schneider and the Dukes of Hazzard are good for whatever ails you, lol. Now that that crisis is over, I can focus on more important things…like seeing John Schneider at the Orlando MegaCon!
My main concern today is my JRS or Bust packing checklist. I’m making sure that I have all my John Schneider memorabilia that I want to have autographed.
1.   John Schneider sings ‘Lady’ on the first Barbara Mandrell and the Mandrell Sisters Show in November of 1980.


DVD
2.  John Schneider plays Jack Kincaid an unemployed musician on Twenty-six miles, an incredible show with great musical performances. Don’t get me started networks are crazy!              


DVD
3.  John Schneider plays Buck in the television version of Stagecoach. I LOVE this movie!


DVD


4.  John Schneider made this Johnny & John Lost Session available and it is hilarious and fun!

CD


5.  John Schneider in a behind the scenes look of some special Collier & Co. moments: Goodbye, Traveler. I love this, imagine if your husband and his friends video-taped themselves completing a simple chore around the house…exactly...it’s hilarious.




DVD

6.      John Schneider is James Riley in Lake Placid 2




DVD


7.      Bo Duke, Yeehaa! - ‘Nuff said.





 
8.      My 01 hat.

hat

9.   My John Schneider/Dukes of Hazzard t-shirt collection.
t-shirt



t-shirt
10.  A few one-of-a-kind posters and t-shirts that I created
  to hang in my office that I can now get signed, Yeehaa!
    I think that's everything. I have other shows and music that are digital downloads butI haven't figured out how to have him sign those.  And, of course, I have other items that are already signed...I could ask him to autograph them again-in person. Not too much right, lol.

Did I mention that it's only ONE WEEK away!
See y'all there - Yeehaa!

P.S.

11. I can't believe I forgot my DITMA (Dating in the
 Middle Ages) mug!
Mug

No comments: