Friday, March 11, 2011

JRS or Bust: 14 Days and counting...



Awesome photo I found on Alan Mercer's Profile, best John Schneider pictures and article I have seen to date.
14 days...

It's definitely time to use my Jedi relaxation techniques. After only getting four hours of sleep before waking up to a full day of to-do's and appointments, the impending appearance of John Schneider at the Orlando Mega Con is a welcome distraction.  Every now and then, I forget myself and realize that it is going to happen and I catch myself freaking out in total fangirl glee. Seriously, this is better than riding a roller coaster.  The only way that I've been able to calm myself down is by pretending that his appearance will be cancelled due to a scheduling conflict.

I have been reviewing my John Schneider media library: The Dukes of Hazzard, Collier & Co., Smallville, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, Dating in the Middle Ages, Twenty-six miles, The Secret Life on the American Teenager, Desperate Housewives, Hot in Cleveland, Working Class, NipTuck, Come Dance at My Wedding, Shark Swarm, Eddie Macon's Run, Conjurer, Barbara Mandrell and the Mandrell sisters show, Christmas at Willow Creek, Ogre, Lightning from the Sky, Stagecoach, Dirty Sexy Money, Lake Placid 2, Sydney White, Wild Things: Foursome even Hero Factory, and his albums and so much more.  My fingers are getting tired. My husband says that my JRS mania is causing him to dream about John Schneider, lol.

I must say it is fun work trying to keep up with all of John Schneider's projects...here's to 50 more years!

No comments: