Monday, March 7, 2011

JRS or Bust: 18 Days and Counting

Awesome photo I found on Alan Mercer's Profile, best John Schneider pictures and article I have seen to date.

Day 18


The days until I meet John Schneider at the Orlando Mega Con are flying by so fast I feel like I’m traveling through hyperspace, which ain’t like dusting crops, boy.  The Schneider references at work just keep on coming: today, it was Duke. I don’t even blink anymore.


I may be losing it slowly but surely, but one person at my house is unfazed by my growing hysteria and loving every second of it - my husband.  He just sits back and enjoys the show.  Apparently, I am more entertaining than must see TV. Not to worry.  I  already have definitive plans laid out to get my revenge on him.  Commencing with the wearing of a 'I ♥ Strwrsgrl' t-shirt and cap that I designed for his public embarrassment during the Orlando Mega Con. Considering that the artwork was done by our daughter, I don't think he will be that embarrassed. After all my husband is my #1 fan.

Fried of Strwrsgrl (FOS) cap front
FOS cap back
FOS T-shirt front
FOS T-shirt back
FOS front logo
FOS back logo

No comments: