Wednesday, March 16, 2011

JRS or BUST: 9 Days!

Awesome photo I found on Alan Mercer's Profile, best John Schneider pictures and article I have seen to date.
Is it me or does the picture in my JRS or Bust diary seem to be getting bigger and bigger, lol.

Last year I attended Star Wars Celebration V and being neurotic and crazy, as you now know that I am after reading my Blog, I created an agenda of what I was going to do every second that I was there.  I actually hate having to punch a clock, at work or at play (I'm like Robert Redford that way I guess, lol.) but I wanted to see as much as possible during that Star Wars extravaganza. Now with John Schneider appearing at MegaCon Orlando, I find myself tempted to plan out my day.

Now, I know that there are going to be lots of other wonderful actors and artists attending this Mega Con. Stan Lee is going to be there for goodness sakes! (I also collect Spider-man comics.) Several Star Trek alumni, yes I admit it I like Star Trek, too. (Notice, I used the word like. To all you Star Wars fans out there, I am not being unfaithful.) But let's get one thing straight right here, right now. I AM ONLY GOING TO SEE JOHN SCHNEIDER! At Star Wars Celebration there were many things to see, at MegaCon Orlando there is but one objective: to see as much John Schneider as I can over a two day period.

Chill out, I'm not planning on stalking the man...just staring at him for two days straight. My Orlando MegaCon agenda follows:


MegaCon Orlando Agenda
Friday, March 25, 2011
Double check that I have packed everything I need for MegaCon Orlando.

Fuel Car and add my window sign.

Try to get some sleep. (Good Luck with that.)
Saturday, March 26, 2011
3:00 am
Wake up and load car.
(Okay, my husband's going to do that.)
4:00 am
Depart for Orlando, FL – JRS or Bust!
8:00 am
Arrive in Orlando, FL and pick-up our pre-purchased MegaCon tickets.
9:00 am
Line up to enter MegaCon for 10:00 am opening
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Enter MegaCon and proceed to Hall D Artists/Autograph area – Line up to see John Schneider!
-      Have slew of goodies autographed by John Schneider
-      Take lots of video and pictures
-      Take 1st Froggy’s Photo w/Hubby & John Schneider
4:00 pm
Send husband to check in @ Hotel
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Continue John Schneider vigil
6:00 pm
Go to hotel, take sedative and sleep for early morning rise.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
9:00 am
Line up to enter MegaCon for 10:00am opening
10:00 am – 11:20 am
Enter MegaCon and proceed to Room 224A and line up for Superman’s Father panel w/ John Schneider!
11:20 am – 12:10 pm
Superman’s Father panel w/John Schneider
-Videotape panel and ask lots of questions
(I have a list, of course.)
12:10 pm – 5:00 pm
Proceed to Hall D Artists/Autograph area – Line up to see John Schneider, again!
-      Have another slew of goodies autographed by John Schneider
-      Take more video and pictures
-      Take 2nd Froggy’s Photo w/Hubby & John Schneider

5:00 pm - ∞
Freak out, you got to meet John Schneider!


This is going to be so much fun. I can hardly wait. Hope to see you at MegaCon I will be wearing my Strwrsgrl T-Shirts with the following logos. 

If you see me there, please come over and say, Hi.

 


No comments: